Inn of Court Outreach
Outreach activities extend the mission of the American Inns of Court by providing exposure to the broader community and offering opportunities for Inn members to represent the ideals of the American Inns of Court.
Justice for All Guide
Partner with organizations in your local community to advance the access to justice among underrepresented groups. Read about how to pursue such a partnership and examples of Inns that are already doing this work in our new guide: Justice For All . [Please note: you must be an active member and be logged into our website to download this resource. Need help to log in? Go here.]
Inn Outreach Efforts
- Professional: Presentations at local bar meetings, co-sponsored events with other professional organizations, presentations at law schools, etc.
- General Community: Special programs put on for the general public, presentations for elementary/middle/high school students, building public awareness, legal aid, pro bono work, etc.
- Mentor the Organizing Committee of a new Inn
- Provide Inn to Inn support for new or troubled Inns
- Inspiring another Inn to participate in the Achieving Excellence program
- Engage in coaching opportunities with other Inn leaders
- Document participation in and/or hosting of joint Inn meeting
Outreach Efforts and Special Project Awards
- Your outreach project may qualify for a Special Project Award.
- To submit your outreach activity, please send a complete set of project materials along with a Special Project Submission Form by email.
- Electronic submissions are required. Submitters can consider sending their programs via the following methods:
- Send by e-mail
- DropBox (www.dropbox.com) Share your DropBox folder containing the submission via e-mail
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server - often available via firm servers
- Google Drive (drive.google.com)
- Questions about Special Project submissions can be sent by e-mail to the program library
Inn Outreach Resources
If you have additional questions about Inn outreach efforts, please contact your Director of Chapter Relations.