A. Sherman Christensen Award
Christensen Award Purpose
Given in the name of the founder of the first American Inn of Court, this award is bestowed upon a member of an American Inn of Court who, at the local, state, or national level has provided distinguished, exceptional and significant leadership to the American Inns of Court movement.
Christensen Award Recognition
- This award is presented in November to the recipient at the American Inns of Court annual Celebration of Excellence at the Supreme Court of the United States.
- The A. Sherman Christensen Award is funded by an endowment established by LexisNexis.
Christensen Award Nominations
- Nominations should be addressed to Hon. Carl E. Stewart.
- Nominations should include sufficient supporting documentation to enable the selection committee to make a reasoned judgment.
- The nomination deadline is June 1, 2021.
Completed nominations should be submitted by e-mail to Cindy Dennis or mailed to:
American Inns of Court
Attention: Cindy Dennis
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 770
Alexandria, VA 22314
For more information contact Cindy Dennis by e-mail or call (571) 319-4703. The recipient will be selected by July 31.