American Inns of Court
Commitment to Diversity
Ideals of the Movement
- Upholding the standards of the legal profession
- Practicing law with dignity and respect
- Encouraging respect for our system of justice
- Achieving a higher level of legal excellence
- Developing a deeper sense of professionalism
Ideals of Diversity
- The American Inns of Court firmly believes that personal diversity in all its aspects is essential to our ability to accomplish our mission.
- Diversity embodies all those differences that make us unique individuals.
- We value the differences in views and perspectives and the varied experiences that are part of a diverse membership.
- Diversity enriches and broadens our membership, which in turn leads to more creative and meaningful programs.
- Legal professionals and law school faculty, administrators, and students
- All practice types, from both the public and private sectors
- From the least experienced to the most seasoned are vital to maximizing the Inn experience
Only by drawing and retaining a diverse membership will we guarantee the success of our unique organization as well as our respective professional pursuits. Therefore, the American Inns of Court are committed to creating and maintaining a culture that promotes and supports diversity not only throughout our organization, but in our profession as well.