Program Awards Criteria
- Promotes or incorporates elements of the American Inns of Court mission
- Presents information in an entertaining or captivating way
- Poses interesting questions or challenging subjects
- Presents legal issues in a new or creative way
- Raises ethical questions
- Addresses current legal issues
- Contains complete research to support the program
- Can be replicated by other Inns and contains a complete set of materials
By implementing each criterion, as well as addressing the educational value and quality of the research for the program into your submission, you will produce a well-rounded program and enhance your Inn's chances of earning an American Inns of Court Program Award.
Program Awards Recognition
- On the American Inns of Court website
- In the InnSight® e-newsletter
- In The Bencher® magazine
- In the Program Library Catalog
Submitting Inn programs also earns your Inn credit in the Achieving Excellence program.
Program Award Submissions
- Programs must be sent within sixty days of presentation to the Inn to be eligible for award consideration (Inn programs in May and June must be postmarked by June 30).
- Submit programs via e-mail.
- Submit program via mail to: American Inns of Court, Attn: Program Awards, 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 770, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Electronic submissions are preferred. Large files (such as videos or large PowerPoint presentations) can be mailed to the office.
- Please include a complete set of materials along with a Program Submission Form.
- Incomplete programs will not be eligible for award consideration.
- Only programs originally presented between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 are eligible.
If you have questions or need further information about submitting a program, the Program Library, or Program Awards, please send us an e-mail or call (571) 319-4713.