Celebration of Excellence Event Logistics
The Honorable Neil M. Gorsuch will host our 2019 Celebration of Excellence at the Supreme Court of the United States on Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Registration for Achieving Excellence Platinum Inn representatives (two tickets per Inn) opens on July 23, 2019 and closes at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on August 16, 2019.
- Wait list requests will be accepted starting July 15, 2019 through October 24, 2019.
- General registration will open on September 2, 2019 for any remaining available seats.
- Please do not make any travel arrangements until you receive an e-mail confirming that your registration has been approved and processed.
- We wish we could accommodate all of our members at the Celebration of Excellence, but space restrictions at the Supreme Court make this impossible!
- Full refunds will be issued for written cancellations received by October 11, 2019.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 11, 2019.
- Transportation will not be provided to the Supreme Court before the event.
- Transportation following the event, however, will be provided from the front of the Supreme Court building to the host hotel (TBD).
- You do not have to be staying at the host hotel to utilize the bus transportation.
- It is a short cab ride from the host hotel to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- If you are driving to the Supreme Court, please note that parking is not available at the Court.
- Street parking is available in the area near the Court, but please be advised that many of the streets immediately adjacent to the Court do not permit parking.
- Proper attire for the evening is black tie "preferred."
- Most gentlemen will be wearing tuxedos.
- Most ladies will be wearing cocktail dresses or evening gowns.
- Cameras are NOT permitted in the building.
- There will be a professional photographer taking pictures of the event.
- If you have special dietary or other needs, please let us know as early as possible so that we can make your evening as enjoyable as possible.
- The reception and dinner will be held at the Supreme Court of the United States. The address is One First Street NE, Washington, DC 20543.
- You may enter the building through the First Street visitor's entrance. This entrance is located to the right and left of the front main steps.
- The reception will be in the East and West Conference Rooms and the awards presentation in the Courtroom followed by dinner in the Great Hall and West Conference Room.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Dennis.