American Inns of Court Alumni Association
Stay connected to your Inn and the American Inns of Court mission!
The work of our Inns continues and we still need your help. There are more than 100,000 legal professionals like you who have been a part of this movement but are no longer active members. We want YOU back.
The American Inns of Court Alumni Association provides alumni members of American Inns of Court nationwide with an opportunity to continue supporting the Inn movement without the time commitment of active membership. Your contribution to the American Inns of Court Alumni Association will help to provide crucial support services to Inns across the country and continue to spread the mission of the American Inns of Court.
Additionally, 50% of your contribution will be sent DIRECTLY to the Inn to which you were a member. Your Inn can then use those funds:
- To provide scholarships for younger members
- To upgrade programs and meetings
- To invite special guest speakers
- To keep member dues low.
Benefits of belonging to the American Inns of Court Alumni Association
Opportunities to maintain a local connection with your Inn:
- Attend Inn meetings as a guest
- Participate in Inn presentations
- Receive invitations to special Inn events
- Half of your contribution is sent directly back to support your Inn
Maintain a national connection to the American Inns of Court:
- Receive The Bencher, the bimonthly magazine of the American Inns of Court
- Have full access to the members-only website, including the online membership directory
- Participate in volunteer opportunities with the American Inns of Court
- Receive member pricing for special events and merchandise.
Sign up today!!
To join the American Inns of Court Alumni Association, please complete and submit this form.