Inn Management System
The Inn Management System is a custom-designed online database application that will assist with the administrative needs of your local American Inn of Court.
The Inn Management System has been recently updated. Learn more about the updates here.
The Inn Management System (IMS)
- Is free to access and use
- Requires an internet connection
- Centralizes Inn records in a single, secure environment
- Automates updates of key information with the national office
- Standardizes Inn records providing consistency from year to year
- Streamlines most administrative functions
- Available to all Executive Committee members as well as any additionally designated members
Uses of the Inn Management System (IMS)
The IMS allows you and your fellow Executive Committee members to centrally manage the essential functions of running an Inn. It provides the ability to:
- Maintain membership contact information
- Invite members to meetings and track responses
- Track committee participation
- Track pupillage team assignments
- Track available CLE credit
- Run mailing labels, Inn directories and other reports
- Manage finances
- Allow online payments for member dues and other fees
Enroll in the Inn Management System (IMS)
Once the enrollment form has been received, the Director of Chapter Relations for your region will then contact you with next steps, which will include web-based training.
- Download an IMS Enrollment Form [pdf]
- Return the completed form to your Director of Chapter Relations. You can return the form by e-mail, fax it to (703) 684-3607, or mail it to 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 770 Alexandria, VA 22314.