Inn of Court Outreach
Outreach activities extend the mission of the American Inns of Court by providing exposure to the broader community and offering opportunities for Inn members to represent the ideals of the American Inns of Court.
Inn Outreach Efforts
- Professional: Presentations at local bar meetings, co-sponsored events with other professional organizations, presentations at law schools, etc.
- General Community: Special programs put on for the general public, presentations for elementary/middle/high school students, building public awareness, legal aid, pro bono work, etc.
- Mentor the Organizing Committee of a new Inn
- Provide Inn to Inn support for new or troubled Inns
- Engage in coaching opportunities with other Inn leaders
- Document participation in and/or hosting of joint Inn meeting
Outreach Efforts and Special Project Awards
- Your outreach project may qualify for a Special Project Award.
- To submit your outreach activity, please send a complete set of project materials along with a Special Project Submission Form by email.
- Large files (such as video or PowerPoint presentations) can be sent to the American Inns of Court, Attn: Best Special Project, 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 770, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Special project submissions must be postmarked by June 30th.
Inn Outreach Resources
If you have additional questions about Inn outreach efforts, please contact your Director of Chapter Relations.