Payment of National Dues
It is an Inn best practice to collect membership dues for the entire year at or before the Inn's first meeting. The Achieving Excellence requirement to pay national dues in full promotes fiduciary responsibility within the Inn and advances the ability of both your Inn and the national organization to operate and advance our shared mission.
- The number of billable members reflects the number of active members in your Inn as of the previous Inn year.
- Billable members include Masters of the Bench, Barristers, and Associates.
- Emeritus members, Honorary members, and Pupils (law students) are not counted for purposes of calculating dues.
- To satisfy the requirement for the Achieving Excellence program, the full assessment of national dues must be paid by January 31st.
- If you have questions regarding the dues structure, please contact your Director of Chapter Relations.
- If you have questions regarding your dues bill, please contact David Akridge.