The Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
to the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court website. For more
information about the Inn, please see the links on the left side of
The Mission Statement of the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of
Court ("ABAIC") is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics,
civility and legal skills within the Arizona Bankruptcy community.
The ABAIC seeks to achieve this by fostering a greater
understanding and appreciation of bankruptcy law, the adversary
system in which it exists and to promote interaction and
collegiality among judges, lawyers, legal educators, law students
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Meeting Dates & RSVP Procedures
- All Inn of Court meetings in Phoenix are held at the Phoenix
Country Club (2901 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, Arizona).
- All Inn of Court meeting in Tucson are held at the Hacienda del
Sol (5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road, Tucson, Arizona).
- Members are invited to socialize at 5:30 pm, and dinner is
served at 6:30.
- Members will receive an e-mail invitation approximately
ten days before each meeting.
- Members are asked to RSVP using the link in the e-mail by the
requested deadline, so that we can provide a proper count to the
Phoenix Country Club or Hacienda del Sol.
CLE Credit for Meeting Attendance
- If a pupilage team determines that a presentation qualifies for
CLE, the pupilage team is to advise the Secretary of the Inn one
week prior to the meeting.
- CLE certificates will be available at the meeting to all
members who attend the meeting and sign the meetings attendance
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Member Resources