Kansas City Leadership Summit
Friday, April 20, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10851 Mastin Blvd.
Building 82, Suite 1000
Overland Park, KS 66210
When you attend a Leadership Summit, you join a highly collaborative environment dedicated to improving your Inn’s performance across a variety of areas. You’ll learn about the latest resources and best practices and how to use them to recruit new members, grow your programming, develop mentoring programs and activities, and more.
Below is a summary of what you can expect at the Kansas City Leadership Summit:
- Recruitment & Retention: How to market to and recruit new lawyers and judicial members
- Member Engagement: Emeritus, honorary and alumni member participation
- Membership: Orientation & expectations
- How to implement a Membership Satisfaction Survey
- Planning for leadership succession
- Mentoring activities vs. program
- The difference between networking and mentoring
- The four mentoring models
- How to start/grow mentoring programs
- Setting up joint meetings
- Organizing community outreach
- Planning special projects
- Planning meetings: budget, venue, etc.
- Communications: internal & external
- Pupillage teams
- Topics & formats
- Evaluations & awards
- Systems: IMS & Umbraco
- Program library
- Membership Directory
- Social media