What to Expect
Attend an American Inns of Court Leadership Summit this Spring for the resources and tools to ensure you're offering the highest quality experience to your members.
What should you expect from a Leadership Summit?
- Networking with other Inn leaders, sharing successes and challenges
- Innovative Ideas for rejuvenating your Inn's education and mentoring programs
- A stronger connection to the national movement, with a deeper knowledge of your Inn's role in promoting the mission of the American Inns of Court
Who should attend?
- New Inn leaders planning for future growth
- Experienced leaders hoping to get inspired
- Active members considering a leadership role
* Please note that times may vary. Please check your registration for specific start and end times.
||Registration/Check-in and Continental Breakfast
||The High-Quality Member Experience: Research and Results
||Leading: Developing a High-Quality Member Experience
||Engaging: Finding and Keeping High-Quality Members
||Exploring: Discovering the Secrets of High-Quality Programs
|4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
||The Inn Leader's Toolkit: Technology, National Resources and Tips for Managing Your Inn
If you have questions about your upcoming Leadership Summit or just in general, please contact your Chapter Relations Director.
Register Now for a Summit in Your Area: