How to Login and Update Your Profile on the American Inns of Court Website
As a member of the American Inns of Court, you can access great content to help you make the most of your membership experience. We have numerous resources and features that are open to browse on our website including:
Similarly, there are some content items that are members‐only including:
The key to accessing the members‐only information is having your up-to-date email address on file with the national office of the American Inns of Court. When your membership record is established in the national database, a member account is automatically created that allows you to access members-only content.
How do I Log into the Website?
- Click Sign In at the top of the page
- Enter your username (e-mail address) and password
- Check the Remember Me box to have the system remember your information
- Click Sign In
What is my Username?
Your e‐mail address on file in your member record serves as your username to login to the website.
How Do I Get a Password?
- Click Sign In at the top of the page (See figure at right)
- If you have never visited the website or have forgotten your password, Click Forgot My Password
- Enter your email address as your username and click Submit. A system-generated password will then be sent to the e‐mail address in your member record. If you request your password but do not receive an e-mail within a few minutes, please check your e-mail spam folder. If you do not receive the e-mail with the system-generated password, please send us an e-mail or call the national office at (703) 684‐3590.
If you receive the following error message: “We could not find your information in our system”, please try a different e-mail address. If you continue to receive the error message, please send us an e-mail or call the national office at (703) 684‐3590. We may simply need to update your e‐mail address in our database.
How do I Update My National Profile and Contact Information?
Once you are logged in, click on Hi, (First Name) at the top of the page.
On the About Me tab, you can edit: Name, Contact information, Profile information, Address, and Social profiles.
- To edit any section, click the pencil icon:
- This will allow you to add or edit information
- Click Save to save changes
On the My Participation tab, you can view: Communities, National Committees, Upcoming National Events Registrations, Recent Transactions from the National organization, and Donation history. You can also print statements for any open invoices.
On the Preferences tab, you can change your password.
How do I Access the Program Library?
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the For Members page and then to the Program Library page.
- Click on the Online Program Library button in the upper right corner
- Search for any program by keyword, topic, program number, or material type.
- Once you have completed your order of programs from the Library, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to download the program materials. If the materials are too large or contain video, the materials will be shipped to you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please send us an e-mail or call the national office at (703) 684‐3590.
Thank you for making the most of your American Inns of Court membership.