Sandra Day O'Connor Award Criteria
The American Inns of Court Sandra Day O'Connor Award for Professional Service recognizes a young Inn member for their excellence in public interest or pro bono activities.
The following rules will govern this award:
- The honoree must have engaged in the practice of law for ten or fewer years.
- The honoree must be a member of an American Inn of Court.
- Any member of the legal profession may nominate an individual for this award.
- The of the American Inns of Court Awards Committee will select the honoree.
- The award is presented annually at the American Inns of Court Celebration of Excellence at the Supreme Court of the United States.