2019 Amity Visit to The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
October 1–5, 2019
Planning Your Visit
Registration is now open. The cost is $799 per person or $865 for those interested in adding Sunday optional activities. Space is limited to 30 participants for the daytime events. Please complete the registration form and send an e-mail to Cindy at your earliest convenience.
Registration cost includes:
- Reception and dinner at location TBD—Tuesday, October 1
- Three course lunch, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn—Wednesday, October 2
- Temple Bar reception, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn—Wednesday, October 2
- Amity Dinner, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn—Thursday, October 3
- Three course lunch, Honourable Society of Middle Temple—Friday, October 4
- Middle Temple Revels Dinner, Honourable Society of Middle Temple—Friday, October 4
- Amity Dinner, Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn—Saturday, October 5
Registration cost does not include:
- The registration fee does NOT include air transportation, hotel, cab fares to and from all of the sites we visit beyond walking distance, round trip transportation between the airport and, entertainment and meals outside of those described in the official tour agenda.
- Travel insurance and gratuities for service provided on a personal basis. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
What to Pack
October in London will be lovely with an average high in the mid-60s°F and an average low in the mid-50s°F. Check weather forecasts immediately prior to your visit to ensure you pack appropriately. Be prepared for rain showers at any time. Bring a lightweight waterproof jacket and good walking shoes. Be prepared to do a lot of walking. Business attire will be appropriate for all the activities and events.
Fitness to Travel
The tour involves a fair amount of walking often over uneven cobbled streets or steps. Participants should be able to walk or stand for at least thirty minutes without aid or requiring a rest. If you require special assistance or have questions about special accommodations please contact AIC before registering.
A valid U.S. passport is required for tour. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the end of tour.
Confirmation of Booking
Upon receipt of your completed registration form and payment we will send you an e-mail confirmation.
Should you have to cancel your tour, you should notify us in writing advising us of the reason for cancellation. No refund after September 22, 2019.
Limit of Liability
The American Inns of Court acts only as an agent for the participants in regard to transportation and/or all other related travel services as stated in the itinerary or travel arrangements agreed upon, and thus, assumes no liability for injury, delay, irregularity, loss, or damage to person (including death) or property, or additional costs resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, detention, annoyance, weather, failure of any means of transportation to comply with schedules, quarantines, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, government regulations, discrepancies, and/or change in transit or hotel accommodations over which it has no control, whether it arises out of or is incidental to the tour or otherwise. Although it is unanticipated, some reasonable changes in the posted itineraries and prices may be made any time when deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of tour participants. The American Inns of Court cannot accept responsibility for the property of or personal illnesses or injuries to tour participants during the course of the tour. No liability on the part of the American Inns of Court arising in any way out of this arrangement shall exceed the total amount paid (minus non-refundable deposits) or agreed to be paid for the study tour and shall in no case include any consequent loss or additional expense whatsoever.